EAGLE Careers – Certification Support
We are growing and looking for fantastic people to join us!
EAGLE is seeking a candidate with an administrative support background. Strong customer (internal & external) service skills with an emphasis on relationship building and a proactive problem solver are desired. Must be well organized, proficient, and accuracy in the use of computers and Microsoft Office products and database products and services. Position offers an hourly wage of $17 to $19 per hour, depending on experience.
- Create, edit, and manage documentation for auditing and certification as appropriate
- Database Management both internally and externally
- Organize, manage, and complete data requirements related to audit management
- Support special projects as assigned and needed
- Participate in the training and education of yourself and processes
- Basic administrative tasks
- Basic customer service for internal and external customers
- Associate degree or equivalent business work experience
- Proficiency and accuracy in the use of computers and Microsoft Office products and database products and services
- Proactive in handling problems and opportunities with exceptional listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly efficient in time management and organization skills
- Strong desire to succeed and build a career
- Ability to learn and improve
- $17 to $19 per hour, depending on qualifications
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance programs available
- 401K program with company contribution (after first year)
- Opportunity for growth
- Flexible work environment
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Company-paid covered parking
- Business-casual work environment
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Open Door Policy
- In office preferred
- Defined Career Path
No phone calls, please.
EAGLE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Jennifer Canny.