Occupational Health and Safety Assessment – With EAGLE’s certification process and industry experienced auditors, companies can feel confident they meet internationally accepted health and safety requirements while controlling risks and improving performance.
Why ISO 45001 Certification?
Implementing a structured health and safety management system throughout your business will demonstrate your commitment to the welfare of your employees, suppliers and customers. Benefits of the internationally recognized ISO 45001 Certification include:
- Minimized risks to employees and others
- Improved business performance
- Establishes a responsible image in the marketplace
- Avoids potential fines and penalties
- Provides proactive versus reactive compliance
- Provides commitment to legal compliance
- Helps personnel focus on and prioritize the main health and safety issues
- Ensures effective compliance systems are in place – i.e. training programs, internal inspections, recordkeeping and a corrective action process
Contact us today to start the process.
What is ISO 45001 Certification?
Health and safety risks cost businesses a tremendous amount of money every year. Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series, ISO 45001, is a voluntary international quality management system standard that was developed to help any business control those risks while managing and improving their performance.