Food Safety Management System – Because of our knowledge based and industry experienced auditors, companies turn to EAGLE to certify their food safety management systems effectively identifies potential hazards and systematically set controls in place to increase regulatory compliance and confidence in their product safety.
Why ISO 22000 Certification?
- ISO 22000 family of standards are based on four food safety management principles and seven general management principles
- ISO’s food standards are international complementary to Codex Alimentarius activities
- Supported by ISO 22005 for traceability and the ISO TS 22002 series defining food safety requirements from farm to fork
- Designed to be integrated with other ISO Management Systems
ISO 22000 lends its standards for certification to the FSSC 22000 certification. Manufacturers that are ISO 22000 only need an additional review against technical specifications for sector PRPs to meet the FSSC 22000 certification.
Contact us today to start the process.
What is ISO 22000 Certification?
ISO 22000 is a preventative and HACCP-based system that is adaptable to any size business participating in the food chain supply. It is applicable to feed producers, food manufacturers, transport and storage operators and subcontractors to retail and food service outlets.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification:
- Process approach using PDCA for continual improvement
- Outcome focused Food Safety Management System
- Allows multi-site certification