Food Safety Management System – Because of our knowledge based and industry experienced auditors, companies turn to EAGLE to certify their food safety management systems effectively identifies potential hazards and systematically set controls in place to increase regulatory compliance and confidence in their product safety.
Why ISO 22000 Certification?
Safety and security of food is a worldwide concern – such a concern that companies and consumers can no longer strictly rely on the FDA or USDA to manage. ISO 22000 certification will help companies:
- Provide confidence to consumers on product safety
- Establish interactive communication both upstream and downstream within the food chain
- Create a food safety team made up of employees
- Provide a discipline for document control
- Create traceability of products
- Provide control of non-conforming products
ISO 22000 lends its standards for certification to the FSSC 22000 certification. Manufacturers that are ISO 22000 only need an additional review against technical specifications for sector PRPs to meet the FSSC 22000 certification.
Contact us today to start the process.
What is ISO 22000 Certification?
ISO 22000 is a preventative and HACCP-based system that is adaptable to any size business participating in the food chain supply. It is applicable to feed producers, food manufacturers, transport and storage operators and subcontractors to retail and food service outlets.
Its systematic approach provides standards and guidelines for food safety and continuously identifies areas for improvement. ISO 22000 is auditable and provides verification and validation of the system. It provides a system to help:
- Control and manage food safety
- Verify and validate that the system is effective
- Improve conformance to regulatory standards
- Demonstrate due diligence by processors