EAGLE’s highly talented, motivated and team oriented professionals are our best asset. We welcome professionals in business development, project management, administration and auditing. If you’re interested in joining our team, we invite you to send us your resume and tell us how you will contribute to our success.
EAGLE is looking for people who want to take their auditing careers to the next level. We develop our auditor team by location, industry codes, standards and competencies. If you have working experience in a specific industry and possess the knowledge, ability and expertise to properly assess and communicate the status of a client’s management system and processes, we want to hear from you.
Please be sure your contact information is included on your resume.
We are currently looking for the following auditor positions:
- Aerospace Lead Auditor (AEA) – Based in Dayton to Southern Ohio
- Aerospace Lead Auditor (AEA) – Based in North to Central Utah
- Automotive IATF Lead Auditor – Based in Ohio (preference)
- GLOBALG.A.P. Auditor – Based East Coast US
- SQF Auditor with category 11 – Apiculture and Honey Processing -Based in U.S.
- SQF Auditor with category 3 – Growing and Production of Fresh Produce and Nuts, 4 – Fresh Produce and Nut Packhouse Operations – Based in Washington
- SQF Auditors in category 32 – Manufacture of Pet Food, and Category 34: Manufacture of Animal Feed, based in the US
Please Submit Your Contact Information, Certification Programs of Interest, Resume, Audit Log & Lead Auditor Certificate(s)
EAGLE Staff Careers
STE (Staff Technical Expert) Admin Support
EAGLE is seeking a candidate with an Administrative Support background to provide hands-on technical staff and auditor support. Strong customer (internal & external) service skills with an emphasis on relationship building and a proactive problem solver are desired. Experience working directly with staff, auditors, customers in a business-to-business environment is a plus. Must be well organized with effective project and time management skills. For more details please click here for the job posting on Indeed.com.
EAGLE | Best Places to Work Award Recipient
EAGLE was voted one of Dayton’s Best Places to Work in 2020-2017 and 2015-2013 conducted by the Dayton Business Journal. Winners were chosen by Quantum Research, who surveyed company employees on staff engagement, team effectiveness, manager effectiveness and other workplace best practices. EAGLE is very honored to be chosen as one of Dayton’s Best Places to Work.