Next Level Preventive Controls – Live Virtual
This 8-hour course is designed for Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals (PCQIs) ready to take a deeper look into the challenges of maintaining existing Food Safety Plans. Participation helps demonstrate efforts toward continuous improvement of your food safety system.
Topics go beyond introductory Preventive Controls Training addressing areas such as the difference between a program and a Preventive Control and how to determine when a situation requires corrections or corrective actions. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in interactive exercises, ask questions, and share real-life challenges with practical solutions from the instructor.
With an agenda divided into two 4-hour sessions, this course takes your training to the Next Level while minimizing disruptions to everyday duties.
DATES & TIME
This virtual class is on Tuesday, March 5th and Wednesday, March 6th, 2024 | 1-5PM ET Daily
The virtual class rate is $550 USD per person. If three or more persons from the same company register at the same time, a 10% discount is applicable.
Please note: Class participation is valid only for the person registered for the class. No other participants are permitted to attend the course without a paid registration. Persons who register less than 2 weeks before the class are not guaranteed hard copy materials on time for class.
HACCP Consulting Group will email course login details about a week before the course start date. If you don’t receive this email, please notify EAGLE at email@example.com.
INSTRUCTOR – Cathy Crawford
Cathy is the President of HACCP Consulting Group. She specializes in food defense programs and was the instructor for a series of food defense workshops sponsored by the USDA Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS). She also facilitated national focus group meetings, bringing together industry, trade association, and FSIS representatives to produce new model voluntary food defense plans and FSIS Guidance Material.
Ms. Crawford is an enthusiastic trainer who has provided HACCP and other food safety training to a wide variety of businesses including meat and poultry processors, bakeries, fruit and vegetable processors/packers, and food service establishments. In addition to her contributions within the HACCP Consulting Group, she is also a Senior Consultant for the Quality Support Group and was an adjunct instructor at the Culinary Institute of Virginia.
- Cancellation 21 or more days before an event: Full refund.
- Cancellation 15-20 days prior: Cancellation fee of $150.
- Cancellation 14 days or less prior: No refund.
- Registrants may transfer to an equivalent course at no charge provided notification is given 3 days before the original course date, and the new course is within 6 months.
- If EAGLE must cancel an event (e.g., due to weather, illness, or unexpected unavailability), registrants will be 100% reimbursed for paid registration fees or provided the opportunity to transfer to another course within 6 months or the original date. EAGLE is not responsible for any other expenses of participants (e.g. travel reservations).