Virtual Combined ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course
Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 to be able to conduct a successful audit. The course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting..
This is a five-day, instructor-led classroom course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2, 3, and 4 & 5. Days 1, 2 & 3 will cover ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 along with a corresponding competency exams. Day 4 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 5 will cover leading management systems audit teams (TL) along with a corresponding competency exam.
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 14001:2015/ISO 45001:2018 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015/ISO 45001:2018, environmental managers, OHS managers, suppliers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018.
Dates & Time | 8 Total Class Sessions
September 13th-17th, 2021 from 9am-6pm EST
Location | Virtual
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up; or MAC OS X 10.13 and up;
- High-speed internet connection (2.5 Mbps download, 3.0 Mbps upload);
- Speakerphone or computer audio (VOIP). A telephone headset is recommended for optimal audio quality.
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 14001:2015 and/or ISO 45001:2018
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Identify aspects and impacts
- Identify risks and hazards
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Manage the audit process
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up
Cost | $995.00 USD per person. If three or more persons from the same company register at the same time, a 10% discount is applicable.
Training Provided by AQS Licensed Trainer
If you cancel greater than 15 days in advance of the first day of class, a cancellation fee of $150 will apply. If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the first day of class, the total amount is non-refundable. If minimum class size is not met for this event, it may be cancelled and notification will be provided at least 21 days prior to the event. Participants will be notified and provided a 100% refund if EAGLE should cancel the class.