ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
This course is intended to qualify ISO 9001:2015 auditors to conduct effective audits of an organization’s quality management system.
Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 will enable you to conduct successful audits. This course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting.
You should attend if you are responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9001:2015 and must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015, manufacturing, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
Course Overview (from ASQ)
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)-Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Manage the audit process
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up
Date & Time | December 16th-19th, 2019 — 8AM-5PM EST
Location | EAGLE Certification Group | Stratacache Tower | 40 N. Main St. Suite 1880 | Dayton, OH 45423.
Hotel | EAGLE has negotiated rates with a local hotel. Click here for more information.
Cost | $1,250.00 USD per person and includes training material and lunch each day. If three or more persons from the same company register at the same time, a 10% discount is applicable.
Training Provided by ASQ Licensed Trainer
If you cancel greater than 15 days in advance of the first day of class, a cancellation fee of $150 will apply. If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the first day of class, the total amount is non-refundable. If minimum class size is not met for this event, it may be cancelled and notification will be provided at least 21 days prior to the event. Participants will be notified and provided a 100% refund if EAGLE should cancel the class.