EAGLE Careers – Food Certification Manager
WE ARE GROWING AND LOOKING FOR FANTASTIC PEOPLE TO JOIN US!
Food Certification Manager
EAGLE is seeking a candidate with a food related degree to provide hands-on customer support. Strong customer service skills with an emphasis on relationship building and a proactive problem solver are desired. Experience working directly with customers in a business-to-business (B2B) environment is a plus. Must be well organized with effective project and time management skills.
Essential functions include:
- Independently manage the audit process through the development of effective client relationships, timely scheduling, coordination of audit with client and auditor.
- Support root cause analysis and corrective action activities internally and externally.
- Strong technical knowledge in a GFSI program with competency to make certificate decisions
- Organize, manage, and complete data requirements within EMIS related to audit management and other assigned tasks and projects.
- Create, edit, and manage documentation for auditing and accreditation requirements as appropriate.
- Support a culture of communication, teamwork, service, integrity, and value to the office, auditors and clients.
- Bachelors of Science in Agriculture, Animal Science, Food Science, or related discipline is a requirement.
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience in a food related industry.
- Knowledge in GFSI and/or the 17065 standard.
- Customer service skills that demonstrate a customer-focused philosophy in a business-to-business environment (B2B).
- Must be able to clearly and concisely communicate with employees, customers and auditors. Must be able to negotiate best compromises as necessary.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft WORD, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and comfortable operating software (EMIS). Proficient in the Assessment databases.
- Works with other employees, customers, and auditors to manage their interactions and the audit process. Refers unique, personnel performance or larger-scale issues to Supervisor.
- Manages multiple audit processes simultaneously with the aid of office tools and software
- Strong Administrative abilities required.
- Familiarity and experience with ISO-type systems is a benefit.
- Must continually work to enhance understanding of audit processes and requirements. For GFSI Programs must have food production or processing experience and understand the principles of HACCP.
- Follows detailed procedures for the specific standard and process.
- Project management and task completion skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Wage depends on qualifications and experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance programs available
- 401K program with company contribution (after first year)
- Opportunity for growth
- Flexible work environment
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Volunteer Time Off
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Staff Appreciation Events
- Company-paid covered parking
- Business-casual work environment
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Open Door Policy
- In-office preferred
No phone calls, please.
EAGLE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Jennifer Canny.