EAGLE Careers – Financial Administrator
WE ARE GROWING AND LOOKING FOR FANTASTIC PEOPLE TO JOIN US!
EAGLE is seeking a candidate who is highly detail-oriented to provide support to the Finance team by invoicing clients, entering vendor payments, releasing client certificates, and providing administrative support to the staff.
Strong customer (internal & external) service skills with an emphasis on relationship building and a proactive problem solver are desired. Experience working directly with customers in a business-to-business environment is a plus. Must be well organized with effective project and time management skills. Experience in QuickBooks is preferred but not required. Position offers an hourly wage of $19-21 per hour, depending on experience.
Essential functions include:
Support the Finance Department in:
- Invoicing clients within QuickBooks
- Entering vendor payables within QuickBooks
- Allocating auditor credit card charges within the online platform
- Entering auditor payroll
- Releasing client certificates when payment is received
- Provides administrative support to the Management Team and internal staff, as requested.
>> Support Administrative processes such as serving as a backup for phone coverage and other ad-hoc tasks.
>> Processes and compiles regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in accounting
- Experience in QuickBooks is preferred, but not required
- Database entry skills for internal and external systems
- Customer service skills that demonstrate a customer-focused philosophy in a business-to-business environment
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and external databases.
- Strong Administrative abilities required
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance programs available
- 401K program with company contribution (after the first year)
- Opportunity for growth
- Flexible work environment
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Volunteer Time Off
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Staff Appreciation Events
- Company-paid covered parking
- Business-casual work environment
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Open Door Policy
- In office preferred
No phone calls, please.
EAGLE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Jennifer Canny.