EAGLE Careers – Certification Manager
WE ARE GROWING AND LOOKING FOR FANTASTIC PEOPLE TO JOIN US!
EAGLE is seeking a candidate to provide hands-on customer support. Strong customer service skills with an emphasis on relationship building and a proactive problem solver are desired. Experience working directly with customers in a business-to-business environment is a plus. Must be well organized with effective project and time management skills.
Essential functions include:
- Manage certification audits for assigned new customers and maintain the certification audit process for existing customers through effective communication and accurate scheduling coordination of audit teams and customers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all related services and activities to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the certification process.
- Organize, manage and complete documentation requirements related to the customer’s certification audit.
- Confirm and assure understanding of customer requirements through clarity in written and verbal communications.
- Maintain a current and thorough knowledge of related regulatory and compliance requirements of industry specific standards through participation in ongoing training to keep current of regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Customer service skills that demonstrate a customer-focused philosophy in a business-to-business environment.
- Ability to learn and master documented certification requirements.
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Background or exposure in management systems (ISO Standards) or the manufacturing industry is beneficial but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business work experience required.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance programs available
- 401K program with company contribution (after first year)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Company paid covered parking
- Business-casual work environment
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Open Door Policy
- Remote work option available
No phone calls please.
EAGLE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and covering letter to Jennifer Canny.