SQFI Ethical Sourcing/F2SR
SQFI Ethical Sourcing/F2SR (Fundamental Factors for Social Responsibility) – Demonstrate your commitment to socially responsible business practices that impact your employees, the environment and your bottom line.
Why SQFI Ethical Sourcing/F2SR (Fundamental Factors for Social Responsibility)?
The SQFI Ethical Sourcing standard provides documented proof that an organization understands and controls their impact on the environment, employee health and safety, and social and business practices.
Certification to this standard can help businesses:
- Increase profitability through efficiency and cost reductions
- Provide a safer working environment and improved employee satisfaction and retention
- Improve processes to help meet regulatory environmental requirements
- Understand the impact of new products, processes or services as they are introduced and as production levels fluctuate to meet customers’ needs
Contact us today to start the process.
What is SQFI Ethical Sourcing?
SQFI Ethical Sourcing is a voluntary standard that is applicable to all industries. It provides a core set of requirements that guide businesses through the process of documenting and implementing their ethical sourcing practices. The standard addresses what businesses are actively doing to manage, strengthen and continuously improve their:
- Employment (social) management practices
- Environmental policies and procedures
- Occupational health and safety programs
- Business management practices
The standard is offered at three levels of certification:
Level I – Focus is on awareness of, and conformity with, required practices in the areas of social management, environmental management, and occupational health and safety management including the identification of and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Demonstrates awareness, compliance and fundamental control.
Level II – Having implemented the foundational requirements of Level 1, this level progresses to implementing a more advanced ES management system. Demonstrates proactive management and performance improvement.
Level III – Recognized organizations that implement leading practices in social, environmental and occupational, health and safety management. Demonstrates best practices.