BRCGS Gluten-Free Certification Program
EAGLE auditors have well over 100 years of combined experience in determining food safety management systems are robust and effective. With the BRCGS Gluten-Free Certification Program, customers can be confident your products meet the industry’s strictest gluten-free requirements.
Why the BRCGS Gluten-Free Certification Program?
The BRCGS Gluten-Free Certification Program is supported across North America and helps ensure a uniform approach to producing gluten-free food. Certification to the Gluten-Free Program will help manufacturers:
- Expand their potential market with private label opportunities
- Provide new product development opportunities
- Gain access to retailers who have strict compliance requirements for gluten-free claims
- Bridge trust with your consumers when your products carry the Certified Gluten-Free mark
- Reduce risk of food recalls
- Minimize risk when making a gluten-free claim
Contact us today to start the process.
What is the BRCGS Gluten-Free Certification Program?
The Gluten-Free Certification Program is a voluntary program designed for manufacturers and brand owners committed to producing safe, reliable gluten-free products. It combines stringent, risk-based gluten-free requirements with globally recognized food safety management systems that meet government requirements in both Canada and the United States. It examines the entire production process of the facility – from ingredient sourcing to employee training, cleaning practices, cross-contamination controls, operational management and effective end-to-end testing plan.