BRCGS – Companies benefit from EAGLE’s experienced auditors who have hands-on experience in managing and implementing a robust food safety program. EAGLE auditors have well over 100 years of combined experience in determining food safety management systems are robust and effective.
BRCGS, Brand Reputation through Compliance Global Standard, is a market leading Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) scheme for Food Safety that helps build confidence in the supply chain. Certification to global standards establishes that your products and services are safe, legal and high quality as they comply to those regulations.
Certification to BRCGS has many benefits:
- your brand and consumers are protected;
- all audits are conducted globally by approved and highly-trained certification bodies;
- these globally recognized standards alleviate the need for duplicate audits;
- developed by experts and in its eighth issue.
What is BRCGS Certification?
BRCGS is a leading brand and consumer protection organization that uses a global network of accredited certification bodies to issue certification. The Food Safety Standard is in its eighth issue and is developed by food industry experts to ensure it is thorough and challenging, yet can easily be understood. BRCGS is recognized by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).
The Standard focuses on:
- supporting continual development of product safety culture;
- creating brand and consumer confidence with safer supply chains;
- encouraging sites to enhance systems for security and food defense;
- providing global relevance and bench-marking to GFSI.
To learn more about BRCGS, visit these links: