Aerospace Quality Management System – Safety and reliability of products are essential in the global aircraft and aerospace market. Companies depend on the industry expertise of EAGLE to ensure their quality management systems produce safe, cost effective and quality products and services.
Why AS9100 Certification?
Supported globally, AS9100 Certification helps ensure a uniform approach to quality, thus providing a common language across the aerospace industry and supply chain. Obtaining AS9100 certification and/or AS9120 certification will provide manufacturers and suppliers with tools for continuous improvement to remain compliant and deliver the quality that customers demand.
Key benefits include:
- Ensures customer satisfaction, safety and airworthiness
- Defined roles and responsibilities for key staff
- Improved efficiency and productivity resulting in a costs savings
- A common quality system approach in the supply chain for supplier and/or subcontractor development and consistency
- Defines processes to help meet customer and regulatory requirements
- Tells your customers, employees and stakeholders that your products and services are safe and of good quality
EAGLE actively participates in the following industry organizations:
- International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG)
- Americas Aerospace Quality Group (AAQG)
- Americas Aerospace Quality Standards Committee (AAQSC)
Contact us today to start the process.
What is AS9100 Certification?
AS9100 certification requires that all elements of the production and supply chain operate to levels of quality and performance that help ensure safety and reliability. AS9100 certification is internationally recognized as the quality management system that provides a foundation for the aircraft and aerospace industries to provide safe, quality products and services. Developed from the framework of the ISO 9001 quality management system standard, it includes requirements for configuration management, reliability, risk management, maintainability, safety and special processes. AS9100 certification is applicable to all OEM and part suppliers and AS9120 certification is applicable to distributors.
AS9100 Certification Customer Evidence
“The EAGLE auditor was very knowledgeable about the industry and AS9100C requirements. He was able to quickly identify opportunities for improvement and demonstrate value. His level of engagement and auditing skills simply reinforce that we made the right decision in selecting EAGLE.”
– e2v Inc.